Sunday, February 22

27) off day

remember i say earlier dat my eye hurts? i took mc for 2 nites e other day.. it was swollen.. but few days ago, i had bloodshot eye.. dunno y la.. tot of going to e doc again yesterday but had ot.. so syg klau tak buat ot.. but alhamdullilah, today e blood veins like disappearing.. so we'll see how tomolo la.. niwae, its not disturbing my vision.. so its ok la, i guess...

niwae, fri nite, got linda to drive my parents to JK to let my dad meet his biker frenz.. hapy gile die dpt jumpe kawan2 lame.. da mcm budak muda.. hahhaa.. but of cos, he doesn't talk much.. die malu pasal die bbual tak btul sgt & peeps keep laughing at him.. hahha.. funny ah him.. so he juz smiled jer ah..

& remember i mentioned about an abg who's close to my family? he gave me a present!! an adidas watch!! yeah.. mcm tau jer aliz suke adidas.. hahhaha

niwae, nothing much to update.. its a rainy day.. & i'm super tired.. so i forgo watver plans for today & shall laze around in e house... u guys haf a great sunday!!


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...