Tuesday, February 17

26) missing me

it seems like ages ago dat i laz did an entry.. niwae, on 13th feb after work, came home to find a present on my bed.. though its 11 days after my bdae, its still february & u guys can keep giving bdae prezies if u wan to la... hahhaa.. & its a gift from my parents!! wen i opened it up, its a brand new HP.. BUT not e latest model la.. its actually a very old model but its ok.. its e thought dat counts.. really wasn't expecting anything from them but was really really surprised.. so sweeet.........

& V-day, after waiting for kakek for a loooong time, he finally came & picked me up to meet his frenz at Sembawang Park.. b4 dat, he gave me a NBC bag.. yeah!! so cuute... lots of jack's face on it.. oh... did i mentioned dat he actually bought me a Adidas Bagpack a few days after my bdae? i dunno but wat's up wif e bags,man? i do luv it but my mum keeps nagging at e number of bags dat keeps piling up in my room.. but THANKS KAKEK for e gifts!!! U've pampered me enough wif e endless gifts already... thankiu thankiu thankiu!!
back to sembawang park.. by e time we reached dere, e games r over.. darn!! i watched e vids of them playing silly games & it was so exciting but too bad.. by e time we came, all of them r tired from e games.. but it was a nice get-together thingy...
niwae, my eye hurts tis few days.. mayb its tembil but i can't see anything in my eye.. shud i or shud i not take MC for tonight? haiz... see how later ah.. now its time to golek golek b4 i decide to go doc or not...
e gift from my parents

e bags from Kakek

see how much i'm being pampered tis few days...? aaahhhh... i lurve february....

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...