Saturday, January 24

15) time for me

haven seen for my parents for e 3rd day today.. had OT e other day... came back late den slept for e morning shift e next day.. yesterday after work, went for sum 'singing' session wif a few colleagues.. DARN it was good.. after so long of not singing, finally i had e chance... niwae, it was great... so again i din see my parents cos it was late by e tme i got back.. & today, after i wake up, my parents r gone.. & i noe dat they came in my room juz now.. but i cudn't open my eyes la...


if u noticed, i have deleted everything in my wishlist & i wished for 1 thing.. a peaceful mind.. i sooo really need it now... feel like evrything is crashing down.. i have so many things to think about, e things around me, dat i dun have e time to think about myself.. peeps say dat i think too much... but how can i not wen there r so many things dat r in front of me..?


kakek told me tis laz nite... dun forget HIM.. always confide in HIM... after thinking, i realized dat i do forget about HIM sometimes... & i must say, i was not raised wif much religious knowledge.. dun blame my parents.. think it was me who was such a rebel during my younger days dat i i forget about akhirat & focus too much on keindahan duniawi... but in HIM, i hope dat i will have a peaceful mind & have e strength to carry on wif my life...

e other day, 1 malay uncle told me tis:
Uncle: u haf a beautiful smile.. very sweet....
me: thank u.. (thinking tis uncle must b e sleazy kind so juz cut e story short & wished he will shut up)
Uncle:but no one must make u angry.. cos if u do, u will get very very mad wif tornadoes & all... oh wow.. i can see dat....
Me: oh.. how u noe sey?
Uncle: of cos i noe.. 1 word of advise ya, my child... learn how to haf patience.. accept things readily.. remember.. patience is important.. u'll haf a hard year next yr.. juz remember to haf patience & all will end well...
Me: oh....... (thinking) ok..
& off they went...
so it got me thinking.. is he talking about 2009 or 2010 wen he said next yr? cos i encountered tis on e 22nd.. mayb he's still in 2008? haiyo.. i'm all confused.. if he meant 2010, OH GOD, wat more can b worst? i sooo need to see a bomoh or physic now.. any recommendations? hahhahha..


niwae, kakek's gonna arrive any time soon.. delivering my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner & pineapple tarts.. think his family is celebrating CNY dats y giving me e tarts.. hahhah... k la.. till next time...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...