Wednesday, January 21

14) off day

u noe wat.. i still cudn't sleep laz nite.. catch an hour's sleep.. den woke up at 4am.. den can't stop sneezing & my nose felt sooo terrible.. fed up so i took a loooong shower & cooked maggie & tried sleeping again at 6am.. dunno y but think i'm having sleep disorder..


today kakek took me out to catch a movie den went around town to scout for appy's prezie.. but still no idea.. niwae, after dat he took me for a bike stroll around 6th ave, old holland road & holland green.. how i envy those people living in those huuuge houses.. very nice.. & we went through a road dat's so loong & dere's a large field around it.. suddenly i dun feel like its singapore anymore... very nice feeling cos its like an escape from e hustle & bustle of e city.. really recommend those rides along seldom used roads cos its juz refeshing...


HOWEVER, i reached home at 10pm & kakek went home.. & even my dad is surprised dat i'm home early.. well, i hope i can sleep tonight cos i've got a long day tomolo...

overall, my day ended up disappointing cos of sumthing... hope for a better day ahead tomolo..


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...