Monday, March 22

i had juz occured a very embarassing moment here in my room while watching sex & eCT.. damn.. was watching Samantha doing her fireman in season 3,my mum decides to walk into my room wif baby in her arms.. so i chased her out cos i was smoking & i do not wan Dinol anywhere near my smoke.. but den... @ e very same moment,Samantha decided to scream as loud as she can get as she reached her orgasm.. FrEaK!! i wan frantically trying to press e 'pause' button.. but of cos, machines dun work wen u desperately nid them to.. mama din see any image on my screen but i think its obvious enough juz by e sound of it.. damn.. luckily,she moved off before saying, "Come Dinol.. we go outside.. bibik's smoking..!"
God, i hate Samantha!!


niwae, other than Sex & eCt.. i haf other life too,u noe.. for one, been spending time wif e fockers,which is a gud thing.. getting myself involved wif Omar's wedding,especially wif e hantaran cake.. yuhoo!! hope e cake will be a gud one & cost-friendly cos i'm planning to sponsor it.. hmmmm..
& i'm grateful to Allah for letting me noe tis family.. e whole family has been very nice & accepting of me.. & i'm praying it will be same for mine too.. Insya Allah.. So frenz,plz... plz pray for me ya.. Hopefully,they will accept the truth..
u noe e song 'Terrified'? from kara,e american idol judge..? dats wat i'm feeling now..

And I-I- I'm in Lurve...
And I- I- I'm terrified..
For e first time & e laz time
In my only Life...............



... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...