Sunday, January 3

030110

i hope its still not to late to wish u guys a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
sorry about e lack of updates for e past 2 mths.. not dat i dun wan to but cos i cant.. my laptop was down & was too lazy to brig it for service.. hahah!! i managed to salvage my lappy only on New Year's eve.. so dun worry guys,dere will b more updates soon k?

niwae, a lot has happened for e past 2 mths.. i went to e lawyer about ayah's case den came e big wedding of e year (Lin & Dan), my dad's bdae, my negotiation to sell off Dino, planning for my Bali trip, work related issue (hot hot hot) & many more..

cant actually remember much now ah.. but dat is all history.. now we shud look forward & write about those things dat will be happening in 2010..

niwae,for e 1st time tis year, i did not go partying for e countdown (gud gal,kan? kan? kan?).. 1 reason is cos i duno where to go.. 2.I dunno who to ask since my crazy cherlyn is outta country & my group of frenz dun party anymore except for Sani,of cos. & 3. i haf to stay clean cos i'm visiting my ayah soon..
& for e 1st time too, i din even set any new year resolutions cos they r meant to be forgotten anyway..

so... all i wish for myself in 2010 is to be truely happy & live each day to e fullest.. enjoy life & haf fun instead of thinking too much.. live to love & love to life.. stop thinking bout wat others say bout me cos dey r crap! u cant please everyone in tis world & u dun haf to.. so.... i aim to be e care-free aliz.. yuHhooOoooOO!!

bring it on,2010!!
=)


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...