Friday, January 15

0255hrs

hey hey.. me still not asleep yet.. hahaha..
niwae, shall tell u guys about my oh-so-super-exciting Bali trip.. will be going on 30th Jan till 3rd Feb.. yuhoo.. itinerary's all done up.. cant wait for 2nd Feb.. me going for a bungy jump!! HELL YEAH!!!
ok. actually,i'm nervous.. very nervous.. everytime i think of it, my heart will beat very fast.. i admit.. i'm scared.. scared to death to be exact.. BUT!!! i will do it & i can do it.. even if i cant, i've already told my cuzzies to force me to jump off dat damn platform.. hahahhaha!! & i'm not gonna bother myself wif all e stories bout bungy jump gone wrong cos i dun care.. i will do it while i'm still young..
wait.. young?! i'm not dat young anymore lor.. ahakz!! dats e reason i wanna jump on my BDAE day itself.. dun worry,people.. already bought 2 insurance policies in case sumthing bad happen.. *CHOI*

=p

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...