Monday, October 26

nowadays i'm always tired.. recently, i sprained my back not bcos of i fell but bcos of my bike falling.. had a jab den 2 urut sessions so now a bit better la.. in fact,much better.. think i'm tired easily cos of e way i walked la.. deither dat or i'm too busy handling my late ayah's stuff.. tis is another headache to me..

i admit dat i'm more modern,more educated than e rest of my family (education-wise),more forward.. bcos of this, i think my ibu misinterpret this.. i juz wanna be a part of wat she's doing so i noe wats going on.. i called up all e necessary agencies to find out more about wat shud & has to be done.. yet,i'm misunderstood.. i'm sorry if i'm more forward than my elder sister... only mama understands y i'm doing tis..

i feel unappreciated & misunderstood.. i only wan ayah's things to be settled & do wats necessary.. my sista push me to be in charge.. but wat else can i say if ibu feels dat way? my only hope is dat ayah noes dat i'm doing tis for everbody but not for my own gud only.. & bcos of tis, i feel so tired.. shud i explain myself? i think i've already explained enough & its up to them on wat they wanna think..


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...