Thursday, October 8

nowadays i dunno wat to think or wat to say or wat to do.. i'm lost,i think.. lost in my own world.. wen i'm happy,den i'm happy lor.. wen i'm down, den like dat lor.. i dun even noe wat interesting to blog about... teruk sia..
niwae, wanted to blog about tis e other day but i kinda forgot... see... i'm getting forgetful nowadays too.. haiz... well aniwae, on 4th Oct, i went to kubur to see ayah on his 30th day dere.. of cos i cried & all,i admit... den i went to my nenek's & my yai's place too cos it was nearby to ayah's.. oh!! i went alone,u noe.. for e 1st time ever in my life, i went to e cemetery alone.. here comes e funny story..

so tis is my attempt at drawing to u e map of e cemetery btwn those 3 people.. dunno if u can see.. but i shall explain anyway.. my bike is dat little yellow box on e far left.. i cant remember yai's plot no so i anyhow guess la.. after parking dere,i went e opposite way & walked towards Z which is 200m away from my bike.. den realizing dat i made a mistake, i u-turned & i walked back to A.. den finally i found Yai's after 15mins.. den i tried finding nenek's & walked around another 15 mins cos i forgot her plot no too.. den...(here comes e funny part)... I FORGOR WHERE I PARKED MY BIKE.. so i went back to Yai's at C den walked around D den walked around the whole of block 20,walking passed E & F & den finally found my bike.. in an attempt not to look stupid cos it was a sunday & dere's lots of people, i walked s.l.o.w.l.y as if i'm strolling in a park.. xtion jer.. padahal malu sey....
den i start my bike & passed C & D again & passed ayah's den i finally managed to get out from e cemetery.. so it was like a field trip @ e cemetery for me.. so dere... my excursion on sunday041009.. =)


NiwaE, WaNnA sAy HapPy HaPpY BIrD-DaY tO mY mOsT 'EaTaTiNg' SistA iN ICA eVEr, SeaH nUr FaEzaH... wishing u all e best in everything & anything u do & may u be in gud health always & plz.....GROW UP hor!!!!


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...