Thursday, October 1

nothing much has been happening in my life lately.. well, at least nothing interesting.. oh ya.. got! got! got!! i went for F1 Grand Prix on 270909.. it was great!! i mean, i'm not an avid fan of F1 actually but i noe who's Lewis Hamilton is & how cute he is... OMG!!

went wif my sista & her 2 monsters as she got 4 free tixs from a gentleman named Mr Aaron from Standard Chartered.. & after e race, we even watched Backstreet Boys!!! live in action after 10 yrs.. i mean, i grew up listening to their song.. i even remembered dat my 1st puppy love dedicate a song from BSB 'as long as u love me' in sec 2 in sch siak.. so sweet kan?

hahaha.. niwae, we really let our hair down,sis,me & all.. but it was sure fun & a great bonding time for me & me familia..


photos r updated on my facebook.. go check it out...


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...