Saturday, August 8

78) more weddings.......

my weekends r filled up with numerous weddings to attend ever since july.. week after week, its weddings, weddings & more weddings.. not dat i'm complaining but love is in e air & i'm jealous.. yes.. i admit.. i'm jealous... Bride & groom all pretty pretty.. take photos.. extremely beautiful dais.. auw................. i noe mine is not any time soon.. dats for sure..

niwae, tis weekend is supposed to be everything & anything about Singapore's 44th bdae.. but i haf 2 weddings to attend to.. 1 is a friend of mine & another one is my colleague.. more like my cayang @ work.. hahaha.. not dat i haf anything wif him but wen i came in on my 1st day in Alpha, he's e one who caught my attention.. he's not e Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp looks but normal ah.. but he's so polite & soft-spoken & very well-mannered ah.. e gal who's marrying him is a lucky gal.. but dun worry.. i do not haf anything going on wif him.. i juz tot if i can bring a guy like him home, my mum dun haf to worry about anything, i guess.. hahhahah

niwae, i'm tired & am going to bed soon.. juz finished my afternoon shift.. another afternoon to battle den its my OFF DAY!!! yuhoo.. but ya.. i haf to go to 2 weddings & den i hope sum1 will ask me out to do the national day celebration, i hope.. since kakek will be busy wif his uncle's wedding, plz God, make sumone ask me out...

LOLs... =p

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...