Friday, July 24

72) unexpected twist of event happened

e day din go well as i planned... bought myself a pair of puma shoes as retail therapy... & a sleeping bag for work as my blankets haf been used by numerous people till i can't recognized its color anymore...

dat unexpected thing happened & i'm back home at 6pm.. wow!! super early considering dat i'm out of e house only at 140pm..

on e way home, i realized dat i can b quite a 'hulk' wen i'm angry.. my hairs on my arms can go all straight up & my body became extremely hot.. i guess its a matter of time before i transformed into hulk.. except dat i wanna be a yellow hulk instead..

history repeated itselfs, juz like e song 'walk away'... i guess no one haf e courage to lash out at me for my undesirable anger.. i dunno y but i did try.. i've tried & tested my patience to e limit. i guess today was e laz straw & dat explains y i rode home like a mad bull... i noe dat dere r areas where i shud improved on but i need time.. like how i've given u time,dats wat i need.. i dun wanna say 'mayb its not meant to be' wifout trying... so here i am,reflrecting on wat went wrong & wat is needed to be done.. but i really do not need my patience to be tested as it has been tested enough.. thankyouverymuch.


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...