Wednesday, March 11

35) how my sunday went

disastrous!!! horrendous!! not as well as i planned...
1) Kakek arrived a while after my blog entry which gives me very little time to get ready.. NVM!!
2) Kuda kepang on dat day started a bit late & it was not dat nice..
3) BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER!!!- my fav beef stall has moved to.... DUNNO WHERE!!!??!?! i tell u, e porridge is sooo sedap dat it deserved a 6 'OOOOOO's.. but it has been replaced by a stall selling mee soto, mee rebus, lontong kinda stall (at nite? huh?)

Plz plz plz... if u ever noe where my fav stall have moved to, let me noe ya... i'm sooo craving for it!!! arg!!!
Info: its e Teh Tarik infront of Kampung Melayu.. & its e stall in e centre of e dining area..
plz... any1 giving me any info on this stall will be rewarded handsomely..

=)

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...