Sunday, February 1

19) all in 1 day

believe me.. today is such a hectic day.. it all begun not well.. again & again, neva fail to disappoint me though i chose to believe u, u proved me wrong once again.. so thanks for making me wait in vain..

-- niwae, paintball outing wif kakek's frenz din happen cos i rebelled.. so i guess he went on his own..

--den out of sudden, Janet Teo decided to call me.. she's back from TH for CNY & we made a laz min decision to meet up.. walked around, talked, ate dinner & took sum stupid photos.. shall post up soon but now too lazy..

-- as we were walking along Centrepoint towards somerset MRT (u noe where e traffic light is, rite? & e road is quite big lor..), a blind man decides to cross e street la.. wen THE RED MAN WAS ALREADY ON!! & guess wat? he was standing in e middle of e road wen these stupid cars decide to move lor.. for goodness' sake!! dat man is walking wif a stick so obviously he's blind.. juz wait a lil while for him to cross la.. IDIOTS la these drivers.. tsk.. tsk.. u guys shud b strike by lightning!! niwae, i dunno y but i ran towards him & quickly guided him to e other side of e road.. it happened all too quickly dat i seriously din think of my own safety.. Janet obviously was screaming my name cos sum cars were already moving despite dat poor man standing in e middle of e road.. wen i asked him y he crossed, he said dat he heard e traffic light sound was on.. so i told dat e green light was on already.. niwae, i'm glad i helped sumone today.. => & thanks to those others who were beside him & decided to juz walked away wifout guiding him.. u guys shud b strike by lightning too.. tsk tsk..

--wen to OG's Shiseido counter & asked e aunty on duty on e price of e tinted moisturizer.. den she proceed to put some on my hand & said this, "tis is a tinted moisturizer & its a moisturizer wif color.." LIKE DUH!!
den she recommended Shiseido's eyelash curler to Janet & wen Janet cudn't find e diff btwn normal curler & tis curler, aunty said: "tis is same like normal one la.. but tis is diff bcoz its Shiseido's.. Better brand, better curl..." LIKE DUH AGAIN!!
& wen janet asked wat's a mascara base for? she said: its a base for mascara..
(at tis moment, me & janet said thanks & walked away.. obviously feeling irritated..)

--really dunno where to go, i went to my old place.. holland drive blk 11 where i spent my childhood & teen years dere.. walked around e neighbourhood & see my old house.. brings back memories siak.. wen to e park & sat dere for quite a while to have alone time, thinking.. my fren say kental but i think its ok.. sumtimes its gud to haf alone time to reflect on things.. den i took a long way home & cruise slowly..

-- oh!! & i got a missed call from Arwh abg daud's number.. was taken aback cos i really wished it was him cos i soo need to talk to him.. but scared jugak ah.. skali like e movie 'Hantu sms', tak ke mampus aku? niwae, its actually his older bro asking bout my dad..& he still keeps Arwah abg daud's number apparently.. niwae, was touched by his concern bout my dad.. Thanks to the B.B. Inc. families who's always askin bout my dad's well-being.. Insya-Allah dgn berkat doa smua, he will get better.. & to Arwah Abg Daud, i miss u... u r always on my mind ( i'm sorry but i still do cry wen i'm thinking bout u).. Al-fatehah...

now i'm going to take a shower & watch TV.. so how? long ah tis entry.. so many things happened today, all wif mixed emotions.. but today is MY day.. & i'm doing things MY way.. niwae,my vote for e most happening thing dat happenned today is definitely e aunty from shiseido.. funny ah u..
wat a way to end my January 2009...

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...