Thursday, January 29

17) 26th January 2008

today after work, went to watch Alpha play soccer where i got smacked by e ball, tackled by D & Q.. idiots.. & ouch!! & my hp dropped.. so now its beyond recognition but still useable.. (oh.. in case u guys r wondering on wat to buy for my bdae, BUY ME A NEW HP!!! thank u in advance!! =>).. niwae, got home & slept for 2 hrs ONLY cos kakek was supposed to meet me at 3pm..
ZZzzzZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzz... 4pm arrived & still no sign of Kakek.. angry? yes! sleepy? super YES! irritated? YES YES YES!! & before i blew my top, he arrived.. like FINALLY!!
did not wanna scold him cos i dun wanna spoil e mood.. niwae, we went to adam rd for my fav mee soto.. & i tell u... its SUPER nice lor.. except dat e service sucks big time la.. e auntie will neva smile one.. she looked as if she was forced to sell mee soto dere..
niwae, after mee soto, kakek brought me to sum Pierce Reservoir for a walk & photo-taking session.. e place is nice.. similar to Marina Barrage but more scenic & peaceful.. & we saw a lot of monkeys dere.. scary.. & kakek gave me a prezzie!!
it was soo stupid of us cos we actually went to Marina Square & e only shop dats open for business was McDonalds.. so off we went home & i opened my prezzie.. & tis is wat i got!!!
SK

The Necklace@ Pierce Reservoir The Sunset by my HP camKakek trying to capture a shot of me but i got him too HaPpY aNNiVerSaRy KaKeK.. tHanK u FoR LaYanINg mY nOnsenSe aLL thEsE whiLe & bELieViNg in Me.. Oh ya.. THanK u For iRRiTatInG mE aLwaYs tOo.. i lUrVe yOU & u Noe i LurVe tO HatE u MOrE.. mUacKs!!
... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...