Sunday, January 18

11) disappointed

today is my nite off.. kakek picked me up from work den go breakfast den he went home while i catch my beauty sleep... niwae, wanted to follow him to his fren'z wedding but backed out cos i cudn't open my eyes..

picked me at 6 & off we went to e hospital to see my dad.. apparently, he's been complaining to mama bout how late i was.. ape da.. i dun need to sleep meh? haiyo.. niwae, after dat i tot kakek is going to take me out... tak pun... boring jer.. pastu die balik trus.. dat's e disappoinment's all about...

1stly, its my off day & apparently its urs too..
2ndly, i'm workin afternoon tomolo & so r u..
3rdly, i tot e liberty to dress up & wore shoe so u were all dressed up for e wedding.. (& i hardly wear shoes)..

all dat so i can go home & watch tv on my off day alone.. thanks... grrrrrr...
its ok.. i'm over e anger since i've said it all out.. now i'm going to watch e dvds dat i bought in jb e other day... hmmmph!!
& my 2 NUH chicken rice, nasi ayam penyet, brownie, kek lapis & curry bun for e past 3 days has finally decided to come out.. hahahhahahahaha

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...