Friday, January 16

09) pemalas

hey y'all... been ignoring my blog for nearly a week now.. been wanting to blog but since me doing OT & lacking of sleep, i always end up on my bed e moment i reached home.. niwae, my appetite is not gud nowadays.. especially after Nur's bdae.. usually, i'm on pills for my constipation but i have stopped cos i think its not doing my body gud if i keep taking it everyday.. but dat's e thing... its making my tummy upside down.. like wat adam lai says: "u r full of shit!!" kurang ajar nyer budak!!

niwae, pics for Nur bdae is up & available for viewing at my multiply.. i will post up a few photos here later k...

updates on my life.... hmmm... nothing much la.. juz dat i wanna do more OT so dat i can go for an overseas trip wif my best bud, adha.. hahahha... & also since my dad is not working anymore, i do wanna help out more... & yesterday, he made my tears came rolling down.. i've reached home after doing OT & he called me to his room.. so i hugged him la.. den he said thank u to me... conversation goes like tis:

dad: thank u... thank u...
liz: y thank u?
dad: thank u cos u schooling, schooling...
liz: APE DA!!! maner ade schooling lagi!!
dad: alamak.. schooling pulak.. bcos u OT, OT...
liz: never mind... its ok..
dad: later later i ok, i work...
(tis is e point dat my tears start to build up)
sumtimes, e way he talks is really funny dat i will end up laughing instead.. he does haf a child-like talking but he's oblivious to wats happening around him.. & i love him..... nowadays, he keep saying e wrong things den step mcm melatah... hahahha.. really entertaining.. thanks to mama wo's always being strong & layaning him all these while.. it can get tiring, u noe.. but she's my superwoman.. dun tell her i said dat so she'll get big-headed.. hahhaha

niwae, me gtg.. got urgent leave for today from my SAC cos i juz received a call fom my mum.. dad got admitted again today... he complained of pain in his head for e past 3 days.. so my mum asked whether to send him to e hospital.. of cos i say yes.. & he juz got admitted.. so off to e hospital now.. niwae, pray dat my dad will get better ya,... take care, y'all....


... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...