Wednesday, September 23

2nd day raya was a very tiring day for me.. after waking up 10am & jalaning e whole day, i still haf report back to work for nite shift.. but its ok.. its a yearly event so cant complain much..

niwae, i dunno if i blog about tis before.. but e other day, i drove illegaly in jb.. hahahha!! testing my driving skill jer.. its fun but definitely my passengers were scared.. but i dun care.. it was definitely fun.. i wanna do it again..
& speaking about driving, i did not attend any prac for e past 2 weeks due to my dad's stuuf & raya.. in e end, juz now wen i went, my techniques all corrupted la.. & i got e sleeping instructor again.. but since he dunno me & seeing how bad my skill was, he managed to stay awake.. hahhaa.. now i'm so scared.. my TP is soon & yet my skills went from ok to bad now.. really need to buck up & practice more (probably in jb).. hahahah..

niwae, dats all for today.. i'm going out to teman lin to send her mum to work.. & i did not meet kakek on my off day today.. wats new,rite?

... juz becos u read about me doesn't mean u noe me ...